Fall 2018 - Dog Walkers (On Demand As Needed)
Do you love dogs, being active and outside? Are you outgoing, professional, responsible, punctual, and detail oriented? Do you get excited by the idea of joining a team of close knit, social, fitness and dog enthusiasts who will offer a service that has never been offered before in Fort Worth?
We're hoping to build a team of responsible and fun-loving dog walkers, who will allow clients to get their workout in AND their dogs at the same time! Clients will have the opportunity to schedule their beloved pooch's walk or run ahead of time and bring them to the facility when they arrive for their own fitness session.
This is an on demand-as needed position, and would be perfect for pet lovers who have flexible schedules such as working from home, students, or those looking to supplement their other forms of income (as to not look for a regular steady income immediately as we build the program). We pay our walkers based on how many visits they have completed.
As a pet sitter/dog walker, the pets under your care must be your top priority. Quality of service, puntuality and reliability are of the utmost importance. Our reputation is on the line, so we are looking for the best of the best to join our team!
• Must have basic understanding of dog behavior such as pet ownership; professional handling experience is a plus such as walker/sitter, groomer, vet tech, volunteer, etc
• You must be 18 years of age or older due to liability insurance regulations
• Must live in Fort Worth, Texas and have reliable transportation and cell service
• You must have excellent professional and friendly written and verbal communication skills when interacting with clients
• You must be physically active and able to handle the requirements of the position. This could include walking or running with dogs, able to handle all sizes of dogs, cleaning up bodily wastes, etc
• You must be willing to work in all weather conditions -- rain, snow, and hot temperatures